LNP Women recognise that participation by women in the political process is vitally important to the interests of our state, our nation and future generations of Australians. That is why our charter is to actively encourage more women to become politically engaged and to ensure the LNP effectively reflects the issues of concern to women.
How actively you decide to participate is entirely up to you, but there are numerous ways you can make a real difference:
Take the first step – join the LNP Women. Every female member of the LNP is automatically entitled to become a member of the LNPW at no extra cost
- Attend Branch meetings
- Participate in political education and training days
- Stand for an executive position within your Branch
- Help formulate policy and express your ideas at regular seminars
- Become a delegate to the LNP Women’s convention
- Put your name forward and nominate for political office
Are you an LNP Member looking to get involved in the LNP Women? Or perhaps you are a prospective member wanting to learn more about the Party. Please complete your details below and we will be in contact with you shortly.